Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fresh start to the new year!

Wow....it's 2009 already. Not that I'm sad to see '08 go but what happened to those 12 months of my life? I guess it went to all of the endless hours of obsessing over ovulation sticks, temperatures, charts, injections, bloodwork, diagnostic exams, RE appointments, IUIs, ultrasounds, and clomid.....everything associated with our battle to get pregnant. Thank you baby rabies for making me insane!!

The new year equals a new start right? I'm going to try not to let trying to conceive encompass every aspect of my life. I want to focus on what we do have rather than what we don't. I'm going to say goodbye to the Bitter Betty, Negative Nancy, and Jealous Josie that I've become over the last 17 months of this journey. It's time for a change and it starts today.

News Years Resolutions:

1. To not to let baby rabies control my life.
2. To lose the 20 lbs I've gained since trying to conceive.
3. To let go of my anxiety and stress.
4. To have more fun!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment